Search for atmospheres
Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs (Daytime)
Zpocalypse 2: (Daytime)
Zpocalypse 2: Defends the Burbs - www.greenbriergames.com/zpocalypse2
Play for depressing, montage, training, getting ready, dark apocalyptic vibe.
The cities have fallen. Nuclear ash hangs heavy in the air. Suburbia, once the pinnacle of the American dream, is now the bloody battleground of the apocalypse. But how long can the white picket fences hold back the horde? The undead are changing, mutating into horrific abominations. Will you rely on kitchen appliances and garden tools to fend off the monsters, or embrace a few mutations of your own?
Defend the ‘Burbs features a four-part campaign, with each chapter taking 90-120 minutes to complete. Throughout the story, your survivors will need to find a defensible home in the suburbs, and protect it from an undead onslaught every night. While the sun is up, those same survivors will need to be assigned to tasks: Search for supplies with choose-your-path scavenging missions, build fortifications using the crafting system, patrol for daytime stragglers, or even get some much needed rest. But beware - every choice you make during the day determines how many zombies will come a’ knockin’ when the sun goes down.
Comments for "Zpocalypse 2: (Daytime)"
License details for "Zpocalypse 2: (Daytime)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on concrete by Cornwallis89 +)
- Abandoned fields by dredile from http://freesound.org +)
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Zpocalypse Survival Daytime 1 by Greenbrier Games Inc. Zpocalypse Survival Video Game File +)
- Blocks by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Banging in the walls by Square Enix +)
- sirens by tamija daniel +)
- screech1 by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)