Search for atmospheres
Industrial countryside atmosphere for the boardgame Scythe
The world of the boardgame Scythe is an alternate history set in Eastern Europe in the 1920s. It's heavily industrial, although set mostly in the countryside, with a mystical entity called The Factory at the center of the action. There's no longer all-out war, but small skirmishes over land, as well as scare tactics using giant mechs and propaganda.
Comments for "Scythe Atmosphere"
License details for "Scythe Atmosphere"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 3 Legged Walker by agmoneytrigga +)
- Plane Flyby by a_mcarthur from freesound.org +)
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- nomansland by gifthorse +)
- Carriage horse jingle by j_o_j of freesound.org +)
- hammernahtwo_edit (slowed) by original by subcidal at http://freesound.org changes by Fox Forrester +)
- Wood chopping by PapercutterJohn +)
- gun shot by soundbible.com +)