Search for atmospheres
The Main Courtyard
Reached the Castle
Crossing the rickety bridge and over the lowered drawbridge, away from the shadowy field, you find yourself at the castle at last. The couryard is a simple area, and despite the feeling of being watched, you somehow know it's safe.
From the couryard, you can go to many places. Into the castle proper, truly, but three paths lead away. For the moment, however, you take time to catch your breath. You've fought to get here. And you'll fight to stay.
First part of Area 5 for the D&D Campaign I'm writing. Enter from the Field of Creeping Shadows and the Forgotten Keep.
Comments for "Reached the Castle"
License details for "Reached the Castle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- DinnerParty by 7by7. +)
- Footsteps on Concrete by Amszala on http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon Roar by Benjaminharveydesign +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Distant Crow squeak by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license