Search for atmospheres
Folklore the Affliction, Worldmap atmosphere
Folklore the Affliction is a story driven RPG boardgame (www.greenbriergames.com/folklore). This and other mixes have been compiled to add atmospheric music and effects to better get players immersed into the game.
Play this mix when traversing the world map, and or resolving wilderness map tiles in adventure time. (See below for other mixes for other portions of the game)
When playing folklore use the following mixes for playing the game.
1. Folklore:phase-worldmap: Play when traversing the world map, and or resolving wilderness map tiles in adventure time. (passive, explorative, foot steps, wolf howls, crow caws, wind)
2. Folklore:phase-town-services - Play whenever visiting Town for services, and or whenever using an Urban Map tile during Adventure time.
(daytime, town, people, medieval, gothic, sad)
3. Folklore:phase-dungeon/crypt - Play whenever the story takes you underground(dungeon, crypt, spookey, drippy)
4. Folklore:phase-encounter/skirmish - Play during encounter/skirmish fights. (normal fight, groans, bangs, melee)
5. Folklore:phase-fffliction - Play during Affliction/Boss encounters/fights. (big fight, epic, battle, intensity)
6. Folklore:phase-narrative/storytime - Play whenever you are reading story text to the table. (gloomy, dry, dusty, page turning, sagely)
Comments for "Folklore:phase-worldmap"
License details for "Folklore:phase-worldmap"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 741Hz by Alex_Trux *)
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license