Search for atmospheres
Folklore:phase-town-services - Play whenever visiting Town for services, and or whenever using an Ur
Folklore the Affliction is a story driven RPG boardgame (www.greenbriergames.com/folklore). This and other mixes have been compiled to add atmospheric music and effects to better get players immersed into the game.
Play whenever visiting Town for services, and or whenever using an Urban Map tile during Adventure time.
(daytime, town, people, medieval, gothic, sad
When playing folklore use the following mixes for playing the game.
1. Folklore:phase-worldmap - Play when traversing the world map, and or resolving wilderness map tiles in adventure time. (passive, explorative, foot steps, wolf howls, crow caws, wind)
2. Folklore:phase-town-services - Play whenever visiting Town for services, and or whenever using an Urban Map tile during Adventure time.
(daytime, town, people, medieval, gothic, sad)
3. Folklore:phase-dungeon/crypt - Play whenever the story takes you underground(dungeon, crypt, spookey, drippy)
4. Folklore:phase-encounter/skirmish - Play during encounter/skirmish fights. (normal fight, groans, bangs, melee)
5. Folklore:phase-fffliction - Play during Affliction/Boss encounters/fights. (big fight, epic, battle, intensity)
6. Folklore:phase-narrative/storytime - Play whenever you are reading story text to the table. (gloomy, dry, dusty, page turning, sagely)
Not all mixes may exist at this time, others coming soon!
Comments for "Folklore:phase-town-services"
License details for "Folklore:phase-town-services"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- Horse Whinny by CMIUC100 +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- crow call 2 by Freesound.org +)
- Big Chapel Bell by onohobo from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Ambient by stk13 from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)