Search for atmospheres
Folklore the Affliction is a story driven RPG boardgame (www.greenbriergames.com/folklore). This and other mixes have been compiled to add atmospheric music and effects to better get players immersed into the game.
Play during encounter/skirmish fights. (normal fight, groans, bangs, melee)
When playing folklore use the following mixes for playing the game.
1. Folklore:phase-worldmap - Play when traversing the world map, and or resolving wilderness map tiles in adventure time. (passive, exploration, foot steps, wolf howls, crow caws, wind)
2. Folklore:phase-town-services - Play whenever visiting Town for services, and or whenever using an Urban Map tile during Adventure time.
(daytime, town, people, medieval, gothic, sad)
3. Folklore:phase-dungeon/crypt - Play whenever the story takes you underground(dungeon, crypt, spookey, drippy)
4. Folklore:phase-encounter/skirmish - Play during encounter/skirmish fights. (normal fight, groans, bangs, melee)
5. Folklore:phase-affliction - Play during Affliction/Boss encounters/fights. (big fight, epic, battle, intensity)
6. Folklore:phase-narrative/storytime - Play whenever you are reading story text to the table. (gloomy, dry, dusty, page turning, sagely)
Not all mixes may exist at this time, others coming soon!
Comments for "Folklore:phase-encounter"
License details for "Folklore:phase-encounter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword 01 by audione__sword-01 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bodyfall with Equipment by EFlexTheSoundDesigner +)
- Arrow hit 2 by http://www.universal-soundbank.com/ +)
- Epic Orchestral Drums by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- monster_groans_grunts_slobbers by jasonlon from http://freesound.org +)
- Belly of the Beast by peridactyloptrix from http://freesound.org +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
- Boxers Sparring by tjandrasounds +)