Search for atmospheres
Folklore the Affliction is a story driven RPG boardgame (www.greenbriergames.com/folklore). This and other mixes have been compiled to add atmospheric music and effects to better get players immersed into the game.
Play whenever the story takes you underground(dungeon, crypt, spooky, drippy)
When playing folklore use the following mixes for playing the game.
1. Folklore:phase-worldmap - Play when traversing the world map, and or resolving wilderness map tiles in adventure time. (passive, explorative, foot steps, wolf howls, crow caws, wind)
2. Folklore:phase-town-services - Play whenever visiting Town for services, and or whenever using an Urban Map tile during Adventure time.
(daytime, town, people, medieval, gothic, sad)
3. Folklore:phase-dungeon/crypt - Play whenever the story takes you underground(dungeon, crypt, spooky, drippy)
4. Folklore:phase-encounter/skirmish - Play during encounter/skirmish fights. (normal fight, groans, bangs, melee)
5. Folklore:phase-affliction - Play during Affliction/Boss encounters/fights. (big fight, epic, battle, intensity)
6. Folklore:phase-narrative/storytime - Play whenever you are reading story text to the table. (gloomy, dry, dusty, page turning, sagely)
Not all mixes may exist at this time, others coming soon!
Comments for "Folklore:phase-dungeon/crypt"
License details for "Folklore:phase-dungeon/crypt"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- psychedelic melody by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- hearth beat w reverb by sby strongheartbeat - freesound.org +)
- water dripping var.1 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- Howling wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license