Search for atmospheres
D&D "Soundboard" - Wild Animals
D&D "Soundboard" - Wild Animal
This functions as a soundboard for your D&D sessions.
To use a sound, first unmute it. Then, uncheck the Enable box for Random, and it will immediately play. Note: you should be quick to mute it again once you've heard enough, as the sound will carry on repeating unless you do so!
Each sound is set to only play once every hour, so that (ideally) the sound will not be playing already when you go to unmute it.
Comments for "D&D "Soundboard" - Wild Animal"
License details for "D&D "Soundboard" - Wild Animal"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cat Meow by cameronmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Angry dog snarl by https://www.freesound.org/people/Jaylew1987/ +)
- Horse Running by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Wing Flaps by promote from http://freesound.org +)
- Coyote Howl by Sithjawa of the Freesound Project +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license