Search for atmospheres
HA01 - Champions of Hara: Dawn Phase
Champions of Hara Dawn Phase
Beneath the roots, way, way down through the layers of what was, past the golden stove, and even deeper than darkness…the sky opens back up. At the core of everything, in the belly of the soul, you’ll find Hara. Look to it when you are tired, scared, or hungry. Call out, and it will find you.
Champions of Hara is an adventure board game in which 1-4 players race to protect a dying world. Players will contain destructive energy by defeating monsters, closing rifts, and exploring the six different zones within Hara. In order to rise to the challenge, players will need to unlock new abilities and collect powerful items. Each session takes approximately 30 minutes per player.
In versus mode, players will compete against one another in arena style combat. The winner is offered a powerful blessing by Hara’s stewards: a single wish to shape the future. However, wishes are no simple matter. In co-op mode, players will work together to overcome the fallout from the champion’s wish, facing off against corrupted foes and solving scenario based challenges.
This mix is for the Dawn Phase of the Game (ambient fantasy, soft, peaceful, morning)
Comments for "Champions of Hara Dawn Phase"
License details for "Champions of Hara Dawn Phase"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Congas Phrase by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Echoing Water by Electroviolence from http://freesound.org +)
- Buddhist Chant by http://freesound.org +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Waterphone by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Music box phrase by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- -Cat Purring- by soundJet from http://youtube.com +)