Search for atmospheres
HA01 - Champions of Hara: Dusk Phase
Champions of Hara: Dusk Phase
Beneath the roots, way, way down through the layers of what was, past the golden stove, and even deeper than darkness…the sky opens back up. At the core of everything, in the belly of the soul, you’ll find Hara. Look to it when you are tired, scared, or hungry. Call out, and it will find you.
Champions of Hara is an adventure board game in which 1-4 players race to protect a dying world. Players will contain destructive energy by defeating monsters, closing rifts, and exploring the six different zones within Hara. In order to rise to the challenge, players will need to unlock new abilities and collect powerful items. Each session takes approximately 30 minutes per player.
In versus mode, players will compete against one another in arena style combat. The winner is offered a powerful blessing by Hara’s stewards: a single wish to shape the future. However, wishes are no simple matter. In co-op mode, players will work together to overcome the fallout from the champion’s wish, facing off against corrupted foes and solving scenario based challenges.
This mix is for the Dusk Phase of the Game (creepy night time synth & Drums)
Comments for "Champions of Hara: Dusk Phase"
License details for "Champions of Hara: Dusk Phase"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hard rain.wav by barkenov from freesound.org +)
- Bangles by breglad15 on http://www.freesound.org +)
- ambient_wind_howling by Evilface38 +)
- Ambient Synth by http://freesound.org +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- Thunder by IllusiaProductions from http://freesound.org +)
- 3 Synth Combo by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)